If you want to test the limits of your Jeep, head on out and join us at Swan Gully Park. BYO Lunch
- Cost: Usual Swan Gully park fee’s apply ($45 per Jeep paid on the day directly to the park)
- Trip Leader: Campbell Frost
- Meeting Point: McDonalds Jimboomba
- Meeting Time: 8am for 8:30am departure
- Suitable for Jeeps with 2″+ lift (no stock Jeeps except Rubicon)
- Tracks will have very steep, technical, rocky and slippery sections.
- Hybrid/RT Tyres minimum / Mud Terrain preferred (with sufficient tread) ideally 33-35″
- Winch preferred
- Ideally at least 1 Locker (working)
- Snatch Strap, Tree Trunk Protector, Winch Extension, front and rear recovery points, tyre deflators and shackles.
- First Aid Kit and Fire Extinguisher.
- No UHF Radio No Trip, No Recovery Equipment No Trip
There are no reviews yet.