Camping & Venue information
The Woodford region is steeped in history and retains much of its yesteryear charm. The historic pub still stands proudly on the main road through town, while quaint turn-of-the-century buildings house quirky shops and eateries throughout the shopping precinct.
A heritage railway and a historical museum proudly testify to the region’s diverse past.
Woodford Showgrounds is equipped with toilets, showers and a waste disposal dump point.
The grounds do have powered sites, but these are reserved for event sponsors. Any powered sites not already reserved for sponsors will be available on a first in, best dressed basis.
Not up for cooking? Sunday dinner we will have you covered with catering! We pride ourselves on not only an amazing event but delicious food. Enjoy some amazing local food from the local Woodford township.
Frequently asked QUESTIONS
From 8am Friday 29/9/23. Using your barcoded ticket we will scan your mobile or printed copy for scanning @ JeepFreakz QLD check-in tent. If you are travelling from interstate please contact us if you need to arrange earlier access to the showgrounds the day before etc.
- Friday: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner up to each attendee.
- Saturday: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner up to each attendee.
- Sunday: Dinner provided for ticket holders,Breakfast & Lunch up to each attendee.
- Monday: Breakfast & Lunch up to each attendee.
Yes. We will have the below options available. Alternatively there are numerous venues in the township such as a bakery, pizza, Subway, fish & chips, pub, Thai, cafes, Supa IGA & Woolworths
- Daily: Cold drinks (organisers office)
- Friday: Jeepfreakz QLD breakfast BBQ (breakfast) & Bean Travelin Jeep Coffee
- Saturday: Jeepfreakz QLD breakfast BBQ (breakfast) & Bean Travelin Jeep Coffee
- Sunday: Jeepfreakz QLD breakfast BBQ (breakfast) & Bean Travelin Jeep Coffee
- Monday: Jeepfreakz QLD breakfast BBQ (breakfast) & Bean Travelin Jeep Coffee
A Puma service station is located a short 6.5km / 8 minute drive from the showgrounds, heading east on the D’aguilar highway. Open from 5am to 9pm daily. Unleaded, Diesel and LPG available.
Multiple retailers are located in Caboolture / Morayfield which is approximately 25km / 20 minute drive from the showgrounds, heading east on the D’aguilar highway.
Yes. As long as they are in the fire pits provided by us. Any fires started not in an approved fire pit will be put out and we reserve the right to eject you from the event without refund. We will have firewood for sale from the organisers office or you are welcome to bring your own.
It goes without saying, no anti social behaviour, no drugs or weapons of any kind.
Yes. Whilst BYO is permitted, anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated. You risk being ejected from the event without refund. This is a driving event not a booze up. If this is not for you please request a refund prior to September 7th 2023.
Under no circumstance is alcohol consumption permitted on tracks/trails including passengers. This will result in immediate ejection from the event.
Please also be mindful of all road rules, only drive where you are certain your are under the limit. Note that all roads / tracks are gazetted roads.
Absolutely. This is a family friend event.
No. Registered Assistance dogs excepted.
- Showgrounds Event Management Radio Channel: UHF 70 or 30 – this is for Emergencies and Event Management Communication only.
- Showgrounds Event Management Mobile: 0418 528 577 (Ben)
- 2 permanent shower/toilet blocks.
- Numerous extra portaloos scattered around.
- Potable water
- Toilet dump point