NOTE – Venue and location TBC (6/9/23)
NOTE: Even if you are not camping please select a free day option ticket as this helps us with Catering numbers for Christmas dinner.
Join us for our annual Christmas Party held at the Woodford Showgrounds. This will also include our AGM and day trips out to Bellthorpe National Park, Mt Mee, GHM and surrounds.
We have decided to hold our Christmas Party at the Showgrounds as a prelude to the Jeep Jamboree being hosted by us in October 2023. This is the venue where it will be hosted.
- Camping Check-in any time Friday
- Camping Check-out 10am Sunday 3rd December
- Camping can be either Friday/Saturday nights or Saturday Night only
- Camping fees are being collected by us and must be pre-paid via our website, there is no other costs. We are passing these funds directly on to the Showgrounds.
- Day Trippers are 100% welcome and we welcome you to stay and join us for Christmas dinner.
- AGM: Held at the Showgrounds 4pm – 5pm Saturday
- Christmas Dinner: held in undercover hall at the Showgrounds 6 – 10pm Saturday 3rd
- Club will provide a dinner on the Saturday night (TBA what the meal will be as we are looking at options)
- Sunday: Coffee + Bacon & Egg roll breakfast
- Trip Leader: Various
- Trip Rating: A Range of trips on the Saturday depending on member interests
- Trip Availability: Open to Members
- Trip Times: 9am – 2pm on the Saturday departing from Showgrounds
- No UHF Radio No Trip, No Recovery Equipment No Trip
- No Pets